- Skirts/dresses should be to the knee and shorts should be worn under them.
- Pants should be of proper size and fit, not too big or too tight.
- Jewelry should not be worn to school.
- Shoes should be close toed and easily stay on the feet. If slip on shoes are worn, athletic shoes should be available for P.E. Athletic shoes should be worn on field trips.
- All clothing should be neat, modest, clean and without holes. Clothing needs to be free of media characters, advertisement, skulls and dragons, etc. If questionable, ask the teacher.
The school reserves the right to amend policies listed herein as voted by faculty and/or the school board. The school also reserves the right to interpret rules and policies as individual situations and needs arise.